Search

Apartments

Buy Property in North Bangalore, New project Launch, ready to move, Apartments, Villas, Plots, Puravankara, Adarsh Group, Prestige Misty Waters, Century ethos, Assetz Earth & Essence

View as Grid List
Sort by
Display items per page

Century Ethos

Century Ethos is a 3 & 4 Bhks Ultra-Luxury Apartment in Hebbal, BDA, and BBMP approved Hebbal Main road International Airport road, North Bangalore BHK : 3 & 4 BHk Price: 3.25 Cr - 4.82 Cr Built-Up area: 2850 - 4235 sq.ft. Launch: Jan-2016 Possession: Jun-2021
₹ 325,00,000.00

DSR Waterscape

DSR Waterscape is located in Horamavu, Bangalore. This project has a total of 334 apartments, 2Bhk's measuring from 1179 to 1255 sqft and 3 Bhks measuring 1,435 - 1,766 sq. ft. Amenities are a swimming pool, clubhouse, children’s play zone, gymnasium, community hall, and sports facilities. Surrounded by lots of greenery and lots of open space for fresh air, the well-ventilated in DSR Waterscape Priced at 2 Bhk INR 65 Lacs onwards 3 Bhk INR INR 81.4 Lacs onwards
₹ 65,80,000.00

Goyal Orchid Greens

Orchid Greens in Hennur Road, Bangalore North by Goyal and Company and Hariyana Group is a residential project. This project is built on 2.59 acres of land with 214 units in 4 towers and it has 14 floors. The Apartment is of the following configurations: 2BHK and 3BHK This project ready to move and possession offered in Sep 2019. Orchid Greens price ranges from 81.81 Lacs to 1.13 Cr.
₹ 81,81,000.00

Purva Palm Beach

Purva palm beach offers Luxury 2bhk &3bhk Ready to move apartments available in off Hennur road Size of 2 bhk is 986 sqft CA & 1232 sqft SBA cost is 1.05 crores Size of 3 bhk 1304 sqft CA & 1630 sqft SBA cost is 1.3 crores
₹ 105,00,000.00

MIMS Residency

MIMS Residency spread across an area of 2.5 acres creates a living space reminiscent of the Garden City of Bangalore. With the building covering just 41% of the area, giving you the remaining area of 59% as free space. MIMS Residency apartments are located in Thanisandra are modern-day amenities, Ready to move project, It's a well-maintained property with 2 Bhk and 3 Bhk apartment price range from INR 66 Lac to 80 Lac
₹ 66,00,000.00

Prestige Misty Waters Hebbal

Prestige Misty waters - Vista towers located in Hebbal, Land area is 2 Acres and 119 Units of 2.5 and 3 Bhk apartments are built in this project. The possession date would be Dec 2021. Price range 1.10 Cr
₹ 110,00,000.00

Vaishnavi Rhapsody

Vaishnavi Rhapsody is a Premium luxury apartment in Cooke Town, Bangalore. 18 Gulmohar, Mango, Silver Oak, and Christmas trees within the property. the project is reminiscent of a unique heritage Vaishnavi Rhapsody is in Milton St, Cooke Town, Bengaluru, 7 apartments with 3 & 4 Bhk, Super Built-up Area: 3 Bhk is 2011 Sq ft onwards 4 Bhk is 3147 Sq ft onwards Price Start INR 3.37 Cr to INR 6.68 Cr
₹ 337,88,160.00

Trendsquares Ortus

Trendsquares Ortus in Hebbal, Bangalore North by Trendsquares Constructions is a residential project. The project offers an Apartment with the perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide a comfortable living. It is a new launch project with few units already sold out. The project is spread over a total area of 4.22 acres of land. It has 51% of open space. Trendsquares Ortus has a total of 3 towers. The construction is of 4 floors. Accommodation of 123 units has been provided. It is a new launch project with few units already sold out. The project is spread over a total area of 4.22 acres of land. It has 51% of open space. Trendsquares Ortus has a total of 3 towers. The construction is of 4 floors. Accommodation of 123 units has been provided. The Apartment is of the following configurations: 2BHK and 3BHK
₹ 65,00,000.00

Pride Pegasus

Pride Pegasus is a residential development in Hennur Road, Bangalore. The project is built by Pride Group And Expert And Hennur Main road. They provide 2BHK, 3BHK apartments with all necessities. Carpet Area 831 - 1629 sq.ft Price: Rs. 70 lac onwards With Towers 2 Floors 13 Units 208 Total Project Area: 2 acres
₹ 70,00,000.00

Purva Atmosphere

Purva Atmosphere 2, 3 & 4 BHK Luxury Apartment in Thanisandra Main Road with 34 Floor, NEAR MANYATA TECH PARK, NORTH BANGALORE. Spread over a sprawling 13 acres of Miyawaki Forest theme concept along with 9 acres of open space - Purva Atmosphere is an ultra-luxurious apartment project. Priced : INR 1.09 Cr - 1.90 Cr. Built Up Area : 1299 - 2420 sq.ft. Launched Date : Dec-2019. Possession: Mar-2025.
₹ 109,00,000.00
Filters Close