Over last 15 years, we have built luxury villas and the finest apartments in Whitefield and North Bangalore. Never compromising in quality, we have delivered projects on time as promised to our customers. MIMS Builders offers a wide range of projects – apartments with a lot of amenities, elegant villas designed in idyllic locations and large sized budget apartments.
Living at MIMS projects means leading a peaceful life without fearing any legal problems whatsoever. At MIMS, we won’t just build apartments and villas; we fill happiness and family moments.
MIMS Northbrook is a premium Villa located in Off Hennur road close to Bagalur and Manyata Tech Park with the well-connected road, This project is surrounded by projects like Casagrand boulevard, Living wall Secret Soil, Assetz Soul and soil, etc,
MIMS Northbrook Villa comes with a 4 Bhk, Ready to Move villa, each villa is priced at INR 2.95 Cr plus registration
MIMS Residency spread across an area of 2.5 acres creates a living space reminiscent of the Garden City of Bangalore. With the building covering just 41% of the area, giving you the remaining area of 59% as free space.
MIMS Residency apartments are located in Thanisandra are modern-day amenities, Ready to move project, It's a well-maintained property with 2 Bhk and 3 Bhk apartment price range from INR 66 Lac to 80 Lac